Here you will find our current rates for interpretation and translation services.
- $250/half day (3 hours = half day), $100/hour after
- Each time increment after three hours is calculated by the hour (i.e., 3 hours and 1 minute equals 4 hours for payment purposes)
- 48-business-hour cancellation policy in writing (i.e., an appointment for Monday at 9:00 a.m. needs to have notified of cancellation by 8:59 a.m. on Thursday to not be charged for all agreed-upon time)
- Mileage is charged at the federal mileage rate in accordance with Nebraska Supreme Court rules. See Nebraska Supreme Court Rules on Interpreters.
- Drive time charged in accordance with Nebraska Supreme Court rules. (80% of hourly rate per 50 miles driven.) See Nebraska Supreme Court Rules on Interpreters.
- Services done from English to Spanish and Spanish to English
- $0.35 cents per word for professional documents (i.e., any legal, immigration, medical, or business-related document)
- $0.15 cents per word for non-professional documents
- Bulk-word project proposals (books, booklets, theses, dissertations, etc.) – prices vary
- One-on-one classes – $75/hr
- Group classes (see group class schedule) – $15 per person
- Interpreter Training plan meeting with customized training plan included – $150
Click the following link to download a copy of our Independent Contractor Agreement PDF.
Click the following link to download a copy of our W-9 form for payment purposes.