Lumen Interpreting and Translation Inc. is a business providing interpretation and translation services between the English and Spanish languages, Wesbite development and management services, and Interpreter training and classes. We are based in Omaha, Nebraska, but also work throughout the United States by TeleVideo (zoom, webex, etc.) and in-person. Click HERE for more information about our services and rates.
Interpretation and Translation Experience
Caden Tait, the owner and principal interpreter/translator of Lumen Interpreting and Translations Inc. He has been interpreting and translating since 2010. His experience includes:
- Living and working in Guatemala for 3 years
- Working in the Legal and Medical fields in the United States for 7 years
- Work in various State, Immigration, and Federal courts
- Depositions, attorney-client meetings, jail visits, PDIs, and other court-related appointments
- IMEs, FCEs, and various workers compensation related appointments
- Birth certificate, immigration documents, medical notes, booklets, flyers, and various other medical and court-related form translations
- Community events, work trainings, informational seminars, and church-related functions
As a business, we are guided by the principles of hard work, respect, and appreciation of our clients, a drive toward excellence, constant growth, and providing unparalleled service in our areas of expertise. We look forward to working alongside you in providing the best of interpretation and translation services, or meeting your unique web-related needs. Click on one of the following links for more information about our rates. There you will find our independent contractor agreement and a copy of our W9 for invoicing purposes.
- Interpretation Services
- Translation Services
- Interpretation Training Services